Wednesday 20 June 2012

a new quotes for today..



"Review your actions and so as each reflections of people around you.."


"A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy,it's nice to know someone's afraid to lose you"


"I am who I am. I like what I like.I love who I love.I do what I want.Get off my back and deal with it.It's my special person in your life"


"Staying up late,losing sleep because you're busy talking to that special person in your life."


"Everyone's afraid of something, that's how you know when someone's in love with you because they'll say "I'm afraid of losing you." "


"Decide this minute to never again beg anyone for the love,respect and attention you should be showing yourself."


"Politeness has become so rare that some people mistakes it for flirtation."

No comments:

Post a Comment